Saturday February 22, 2020 from 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Three hours of women’s self defense instruction with live stress drills!
Practice what you learn on a live attacker wearing a tactical padded suit.
- Awareness and how to fight back and defend your life against an attacker.
- To use your fight or flight reaction to your advantage.
- Learn how to trust your instincts.
- How to deter an attack before it happens.
Learn and perform:
- choke defenses
- bear hug defenses
- targeting the weakest areas on an attacker
- Hair grab defenses
This class is highly interactive and everybody will have multiple chances to use what they learn in stress attack drills.